SafetyCentral™ - America's Safety Store!™
Terms of Service, Warranty Information and RMA Policy
The following Terms of Service and Store Policies shall govern and apply to all persons accessing this site.
Acceptance Of Contract Terms (Legal Disclaimer)
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Safety Central. By accessing, browsing, purchasing and/or using this web site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable Store Policies, including Terms Of Service and Purchase Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, cease using this site immediately. Provided you purchase any Goods or Products from Safety Central by using this Site, your purchase will be governed by the Store Policies, Purchase Agreement and the Terms and Conditions. Access to this Site is limited to purchasing and viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate personal and business purposes to access the information provided by Safety Central.com on this Site. Safety Central reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to periodically revise the Store Policies, Purchase Agreement, and Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Returns must be issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
We reply to RMA request within 72 business hours. Customer request for RMA's will be honored from the date we receive the request.
REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER
Request for RMA must be submitted by email within 10 days of delivery. All sales are final (No Exceptions). Warranty claims beyond our policy terms are solely between the customer and manufacturer. It is the reponsibility of the customer to contact us by phone or fax if we have not replied to your email in a timily manner as many times emails never reach us.
Returns must comply to the following requirements below for return acceptance.
RETURN POLICY, WARRANTY AND TERMS OF SERVICE
We offer a 10 Day defective only return policy.
Canceled orders will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
We do not offer product exchange - Please choose wisely.
- Returns for defective items and/or orders must be issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). For us to stay competitive, offer a wide range of products with the lowest possible price, we follow our return policy strictly and do not make exceptions.
- 1.a The products on this site are sold "as is" without warranties from Safety Central of any kind either express or implied with the exception of a "10 Day Defective Only Return Policy". All information on this Site is subject to change without notice. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, Safety Central DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT WILL Safety Central BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Safety Central DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
- 1.b Product Warranties are between manufacturer and purchaser. Shipping is non-refundable under all circumstances, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by Safety Central. Customers will be charged additional shipping and handling charges when an incorrect address is provided. All returns will be tested. All authorized returns found to functioning properly are are held for 30 days, the customer will be contacted and given the option of reshipping. Please note that processing and shipping fees will apply. After 30 days the item and/or order will be discarded and credit will not be issued. Customers agree that they will abide by the findings of our technical support department. Returns are accepted for shipping errors and defective products only. We make every effort to provide current and accurate product images and descriptions, however manufacturers and distributors constantly update and modify their product models, packaging and color variations. Product specifications, colors and dimensions are approximate and are for guidance only. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact us prior to purchasing an item that exact dimensions are needed. Some items ordered will ship in bulk packaging, "no retail packaging" depending on item availability and volume ordered. Assorted colored items that do not offer a color selection will be shipped based on availability. The image displayed for every product might not be the exact picture, packaging, or color. This is used for display purposes only Please ask all questions BEFORE purchasing, and if you have any concerns with your purchase.
- Customer's agree to report directly to Safety Central lost, damage, missing items, missing parts or incorrect order and shipping claims within 48 hours of receiving shipment, as some items are shipped from 3rd parties and these parties to do necessarily inform us in a timely manner. Failure to do so results in the forfeiture of any possible remedy from Safety Central and additional shipping cost will apply to meet timely delivery or replacement of goods. Furthermore, customers are responsible for 100% of the item cost for products returned that have been altered, modified or damaged, other than as reported above within 48 hours of receipt of order. We will notify you of the result of our evaluation (Test) and if unclaimed damage, modification or alteration is found and the item is not restockable, credit will not be issued but we will offer you the option of having the item shipped back to you at your cost. If you do not reply, you agree that we will hold the item for a period of 30 days and then discard the item after that term has expired.
- There are NO PRODUCT WARRANTIES offered by Safety Central. All product warranty claims are between the customer and manufacturer. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of Safety Central shipping the wrong item or shipping damage reported to us within our policy terms. NO EXCEPTIONS. The period for credit and replacement of allowable items is 10 days except as noted.
- We use the initial RMA request to determine most RMA qualifications. We do not guarantee an item will work for a customer's intended purpose but, that the item will function as advertised.
- Safety Central does not offer advanced replacement for defective items. Customers must pay for return shipping on all authorized returns. Standard shipping (UPS Ground or USPS Priority Post) will be credited for items found to be defective and returned complete and unaltered within 10 days of issued RMA. Safety Central does not refund express shipping charges. We do not except products returned for exchange - Please choose wisely.
- RMA numbers must be written on the outside of returned packages (not product packaging) or customer will be assessed a 25.00 per item fee.
- Card-issuing banks may take up to ten business days to post refund credit to your account and based on an individual's billing cycle, you will see the refund on your statement within one to two statement billing cycles, and in some instances a refund check will be issued by us.
- DECLINED CREDIT CARDS - It is the responsibility of the cardholder to verify that sufficient funds are available for the full amount of the purchase prior to placing an order with us. We may make several attempts to charge a credit card (up to 45 Days) prior to contacting you regarding this issue. All orders will be shipped upon charging and will be shipped as originally specified unless other arrangements have been made. A $5.00 reprocessing fee may be added each time we attempt to charge the credit card.
Verification of Charges - It is the responsibility of the customer to keep record of all purchases with Safety Central.
PLEASE NOTE: Credit Card charges will appear on credit card statements as PREPAREDNESS INDUSTRIES, INC.
- 9a. ORDER COPIES - All orders will be emailed a confirmation email upon order placement. Request for additional order copies will be charged at $5.00 per copy, per order, per fax number, phone verification, email address or street address.
- UPS charges a $10.00 fee for shipping address corrections while package is in transit, this fee will be passed on to you. Address corrections are not guaranteed. Reshipping charges may apply. Shipping and/or billing address corrections must be done manually after an order is placed thus, we charge a $5.00 per address correction fee.
- Due to merchant and bank card service regulations and policies, Federal, State regulations and Safety Central privacy polices, all inquires regarding an order or the release of information must be in writing. We can only release this information to the person that originated an order or to Federal and State Agencies as required by law. All requests must be submitted with a copy of driver License, signed and faxed or mailed to us. Please allow up to 5 business days for reply.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be available to receive order shipment during UPS and USPS delivery times as stated at UPS.com and USPS.com.
- Chargebacks & Refused Shipments In the event you initiate a credit card chargeback outside of our Policies and Terms of Service that results in a debit to our account, you authorize us to recharge the correct amount in addition to a $50.00 Documentation submission Fee (Per Submission) at a later date regardless of the issuing credit card company’s determination. Furthermore If these charges are declined all supporting documentation will be forwarded to a collection agency. Please note: Uncollected funds will be reported to Experian, Transunion and Equifax respectively. Refused and non-deliverable shipments will be accessed a 25% restocking fee and customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred.
- Order confirmations and tracking numbers are provided as a convenience and at times may be delayed, interrupted or deleted at no fault of Safety Central and that non-receipt of an email comfirmation or tracking number is not valid grounds for order cancellation or shipment refusal. Please note that we offer email only customer support for returns, tracking and order corrections.
- In the event that a defective component is discovered within an assembled kit or system we reserve the right to replace said component with an item of equal or greater value.
- We offer replacements only for defective products. We are sorry for the inconvenience this poses to our customers but due to the nature of our business, our agreements and limitations with our suppliers, the constant changing of product models, various product functionality expectations from customers, and the condition of product packaging received from returned products. We understand there are legitimate extenuating circumstances but it would be unfair to others if we were to offer a refund for an item beyond our defective only return policy.
- Safety Central is not responsible for service transit times. Transit times are provided by UPS and USPS, exclude weekends and holidays. Delivery times may vary due to peak seasonal demands, weather conditions, disasters and acts and conditions beyond the control of these carriers. Only UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2ND Day Air, offer a guaranteed delivery date. Orders cannot be returned due to customer timing issues and expected delivery dates other than what is stated on our site. Though UPS may post an estimated delivery date, this is their estimated delivery date (which often varies) and not our estimated delivery date which takes into account our many years of experience with delivery times.
- We operate at a high level of order fulfillment readiness 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thus, most orders are pulled and packed within minutes of placement. All canceled orders will incur a 25% cancelation fee. Orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Once an order is delivered it becomes the customer's responsibility to obtain a Return Authorization Number for defective items within our policy terms.
- We make every effort to provide current and accurate product images and descriptions, however manufacturers and distributors constantly update and modify their product models and color variations. Product specifications, colors and dimensions are approximate and are for guidance only. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact us prior to purchasing an item that exact dimensions are needed. Depending on item availability we will ship assorted colored items ordered from product pages that do not offer a color selection. The image displayed for every product might not be the exact picture or color. This is used for display purposes only. While we strive for 100% accuracy we cannot be responsible for image and or minor text inaccuracies, errors or omissions that do not render a product materially different by altering the basic functionality, value and utility.
- By placing an order with us the customer's agree to have, hire or acquire the knowledge and skill required to follow installation, operational instructions, and procedures for using items purchased such as, devices, appliances, fixtures, accessories including electrical, battery, solar, gas, fuel, air, hand, foot powered devices and appliances. battery installation and removal is the responsibility of the purchaser.
RMA Requests & Authorizations
Returns must be issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
You agree for documentation and verification purposes and to time stamp RMA request that we require all customers to request an RMA via email. Customer request for RMA's will be honored from the date we receive their email request, regardless of our reply time.
- Request for RMA must be submitted by email.
- we reply to most RMA request within 72 business hours.
REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR AN RMA NUMBER
- Returns accepted for defective items only
- Product must be intact, undamaged and unaltered
- RMA number must be requested within 10 days of order delivery
- Product(s) must be returned within 10 Days of issued RMA
Items returned outside of our policy terms
In the event an unauthorized return is delivered to us outside of our policy terms, you agree that credit will not be issued and that we reserve the right to excerise the option to discard the item after 30 days or return the item to the customer at the customers expense. If the customer refuses delivery or has moved without providing us with the proper shipping adddress, you agree we will hold the item for a period of 30 days and then discard the item after that term has expired.
It is the responsibility of the customer to request their RMA number for defective products within the return policy period by contacting us by email.
RMA will be issued for number of items specified at time of issuance only and customer agrees items are as described to customer service representative.
Safety Central reserves the right in our sole discretion to determine the final conditon, status, of all defective products.
Do not return defective products in bubble or padded envelopes as products are subject to damage and cannot be evaluated properly.
Products determined by our staff to be defective will be replaced free of charge for same item only.
Unauthorized Returns & Refused Shipments
If customer wrongfully refuses to accept non-defective product(s), or returned product(s) without legal excuse or authorization, you will be held liable, as liquidated damages and in lieu of the enforcement of this contract, a sum equal to 100% of the sales price, plus any shipping and handling charges incurred. Safety Central may choose, at its sole discretion to refuse to accept the unauthorized returns. You will be held liable for any charges associated with sending any unauthorized returned product(s) back to you. Safety Central is not responsible for any loss or damage for unauthorized or refused products. If charges are refused or disputed for unauthorized or non-defective returned products you authorize Safety Central to destroy or discard products after 30 days.
Inspection and Testing
Please note: We reserve the right to charge up to $25.00 per item inspection and testing fee on items returned as defective but found to be functioning properly or as advertised. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping charges incurred.
Clothing should be tried and tested for proper fit prior to actual use, as items are non-returnable if not defective.
Perishable Products and Expiration Dates
As a retailer we acquire our food products directly from the manufacturer with stated expiration dates. These products include items such as freeze dried food, MRE's, food rations, water rations and survival food tablets. We cannot guarantee that these items will have the full storage term as advertised and indicated from the manufacturer due to the fact that we have to warehouse these items for short periods of time and have them available for immediately order fulfillment.
In the event that you receive an item with less than the stated storage life as advertised, You agree that we do not allow a refund on these items but reserve the right to prorate the amount against the remaining storage life when your order is processed and shipped.
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
You agree we are not responsible for shipment damage if not notified of damage within 48 hours. Products that have been altered or damaged, whether used or unused when out of the control of Safety Central are considered non-returnable and non-restockable.
Safety Central will refund standard shipping charges (from us to you) and priority postage or Ground UPS shipping charges (from you to us) ONLY when due to defect in merchandise. Returns must be complete with parts, accessories, manuals, etc. Products with defects caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, modifications, negligence, failure to read and adhere to operating instructions, repairs or attempts at repairs, lack of proper routine maintenance and other causes beyond the control of Safety Central are not covered in this policy. Batteries and/or damage caused by faulty or leaking batteries are the responsibility of the purchaser.
BACK-ORDERED AND DISCONTINUED ITEMS
We do not automatically back order items. If an item you ordered is not included in your shipment you will find a notice stating that the item is either back-ordered or discontinued. We only charge for items that have been included and shipped in your order. Shipping charges may be higher on some items ordered. Minimum shipping charges apply to all orders.
SHIPMENT TIMES & DELAYS
You agree that Safety Central is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by UPS and USPS excluding weekends and holidays. Delivery times may vary due to peak seasonal demands, weather conditions, disasters and acts and conditions beyond the control of UPS.
TIME IN TRANSIT DISCLAIMER
Safety Central will not be held responsible for shipment delays and is unable to issue refunds for shipping charges because of delayed shipments due to peak seasonal demand, acts of God, acts or failures of Buyer, acts of civil, military authority, earthquakes, hurricanes, Snowstorms, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, pandemics, attacks, war, delays in transportation, acts and conditions beyond the control of our freight carriers. other causes beyond Seller's reasonable control, including, without limitation, delays in obtaining or inability to obtain labor, products, necessary credit card authorization, address verification and/or necessary information from buyer to process order. Our responsibility lies in the fulfillment of orders within our facility and readying the packages for UPS and USPS pickup from our facility. Our guarantee to you is that your package will leave our facility within the time specified in our shipping schedule. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
Shipping Into A Disaster Zone
You agree to assume full responsiblity of all charges incurred by Safety Central due to the attempt of shipping items into and within the outer-laying areas of a disaster zone.
You agree that Prior to placing an order that you have reviewed all current shipping information and delays in your area with both UPS.com and USPS.com.
Product Suitability & Buyer Responsibility
Safety Central does not warrant that a person can legally purchase, possess or carry any specific items from this online store (including but not limited to self defense chemicals or pepper sprays, stun guns, tasers, etc.) according to federal, state or local laws. A person placing an order warrants that he or she is an adult of legal age and that the products will be used only in a lawful manner, and/or is under no legal disabilities which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing or transferring these items under all applicable federal, state and local laws. Having no control over the use of any product once in the buyer's possession, Safety Central assumes no liability associated with their use. Under no circumstances, are we liable for any loss, damage, or expenses of any kind arising out of the use, inability to use, or misuse of these products. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of a specific item for it's intended purpose. Because local laws, safety standards and regulations vary, SafetyCentral cannot guarantee that our products meet all applicable requirements in each locality. The purchaser assumes responsibility for compliance with local laws, safety standards, and regulations in those localities in which the products are shipped, sold and used.
Water Filters and Purifiers
Water filters/purifiers are intended to provide a measured amount of safe potable drinking water in emergency situations and on backpacking, camping or backcountry excursions. Their successful operation and performance is dependent upon their uncompromised condition and an adherence to manufacturer's suggested operational procedures. You will never receive a water filter/purifier from SafetyCentral that has been previously shipped to another customer and subsequently returned for any reason.
Disaster Survival Products
Safety Central sells emergency survival kits and products suggested by Emergency Personnel and Government Agencies to help increase your chance of surviving earthquakes and other disasters. Under these circumstances, the performance of the products cannot be unconditionally guaranteed. Neither seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage resulting from misuse of, or inability to use products. Before using, user should determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and should only use the product after following the instructions for proper use. It is our goal to sell reliable, affordable, quality products to help protect you, your family, your home, business, school, and vehicle.
Earthquake Fastening Products
The forces of nature are great and unpredictable. Our fasteners are engineered and tested in laboratories and actual conditions. Using these products will greatly increase the chances of surviving earthquakes and protecting furniture, appliances and equipment. Under these circumstances, the performance of these products can not be unconditionally guaranteed. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or misuse of, or inability to use these product. Our only obligation shall be to replace its defective product in materials and workmanship PRIOR to installation. Before, using, user shall determine the suitability of these product for its intended use and shall only use these products after following instructions for use. It is our goal to provide reliable affordable fasteners that help protect your home and office against earthquake damage.
H5N1 Avian Bird Influenza & SAR's Protection Equipment
SafetyCentral H5N1 Avian Bird Flu and SAR’s protection equipment, when used properly, can be highly effective against viral pathogens commonly associated the with H5N1 Avian Bird influenza and the SARS health risk – although no protective gear can guarantee 100% effectiveness. Any misuse of Safety Central's products or non-adherent to the manufacturer’s guidelines may increase the likelihood of damage to the product and may render the product unsafe which could endanger the user. Use of these products will vary with the individual's location, situation, exposure and personal circumstance. When used properly, these products may help reduce the risk of catching or spreading influenza and SAR’s; however, they cannot eliminate the risk of contraction. For maximum benefit and safety, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use, storage and disposal. Always follow federal, local authority, Center for Disease Control (CDC) and The World Health Organization (Who) guidelines when instructed.
No Mask or garment completely eliminates the risk of becoming infected and improper use of masks may give one a fault sense of protection and this could result in sickness or even death.
Environmental Preparedness products - Return Disclaimer
Due to the nature of the products we sell and to protect the public; the following items are non-returnable: All environmental preparedness products such as N95 respirator masks, surgical masks, gas masks, and filters, (KI) Potassium Iodide, Pandemic Defense Kits™, NBC suits and all protective clothing, gear, garments and equipment including all germicidal hand wipes, surface wipes and liquids. This disclaimer includes all orders and/or supplies that have been delivered to or have been exposed to avian bird flu, SARS, or other highly contagious diseased areas including virus contaminated and/or quarantined areas.
Federal Trade Commission Warnings
The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) Act requires that health and safety-related claims, such as claims that a gas mask, respirator or protective clothing can protect against contaminants, including NBC (nuclear, biological, and chemical) contaminants, must be supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. Safety Central makes no claims as to the effectiveness of any of the gas masks, respirators, or any other protective equipment it sells that cannot be supported and documented by it's manufacturer. These claims and warranties are offered by the manufacturer and are available upon request. The Israeli gas masks that we sell are purchased from a reliable importer. We do not claim their effectiveness and only state that they are military surplus and in new condition. Safety Central offers to sell these items with No Claims or Warranties Given. Any use of such items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Your use of this site, placement of an order or submission of a purchase order, mail order, or special order, either online or by mail, phone or fax indicates acceptance of all outlined customer service Policies and Terms of Service of SafetyCentral and specifically indicates an agreement to be bound by all terms appearing on this site in its entirety. This agreement incorporates all clauses of the Terms of Service, Customer Order Agreement, Policies, Shipping, Warranty and Returns Documents. Should any portion of the agreement or terms be waived or found to be unenforceable, this shall in no way effect the enforceability of the remaining conditions. You agree to be charged a Documentation submission Fee of 50.00 per occurrence, in the event that we may have to supply supporting documentation regarding your order(s) and/or our Company Policies and Terms of Service to any third parties. In the event that we may have to enforce our Company Policies and Terms of Service you agree to pay any and/or all-reasonable court, collection and attorney fees whether or not a suit has been filed.
The information on this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor, public health or safety official. SafetyCentral disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This site does not provide medical or any other health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The site and its services, including the information above, are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information on this site. Medical information changes rapidly and while we make an effort to update the content on the site, some information may be out of date. No health information on this site is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Safety Central assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Under no circumstance will Safety Central, it's employees or Subsidiaries be held liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, pricing and product information, customer service policies and terms and conditions at any time. In addition, Safety Central will not be bound to any prices posted in error or responsible for discontinued or unavailable items or typographical or compositional errors. Images appearing on the site may be representational in nature, not to scale or not color accurate, especially as rendered by certain browsers. All prices and specifications shown are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide current and accurate product images and descriptions, however manufacturers constantly update and modify their product models. While we strive for 100% accuracy we cannot be responsible for image and or minor text inaccuracies, errors or omissions that do not render a product materially different by altering the basic functionality, value and utility. We reserve the right to refuse service or fulfillment of an order, should circumstances warrant.
Intellectual Property (Trademarks & Copyrighted Material)
Preparedness Industries, Inc., Helping People Help Themselves!, SafetyCentral™, Safety Central™ SafetyCentral.com™, and America's Safety Store™ are intellectual property of Preparedness Industries, Inc. Use of Preparedness Industries, Inc. Trademarks as displayed on this Site or on said company’s respective sites without prior written authorization from Preparedness Industries, Inc is a violation of Preparedness Industries, Inc. trademark protection. Preparedness Industries, Inc. will aggressively pursue any persons which have used this intellectual property without written permission and will prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, page design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement are the property of Preparedness Industries, Inc. The use of any of trademarks without written consent is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
3.3a Use of Site
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. With prior approval, Safety Central and Purchaser may agree to be bound by transactions performed through Safety Central e-commerce Website via the issuance of purchase orders by Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), facsimile, and e-mail and such transactions will be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. The parties acknowledge that no writing shall be required in order to make their electronic transactions legally binding, notwithstanding any contrary requirement in the law. As necessary, the parties will adopt as their signature an electronic identification to be affixed to or contained in each Document transmitted by the party. The parties will implement reasonable security procedures to ensure authorized transmissions and to protect business records and data from improper access. By performing such transactions in the forgoing manner, the parties agree that no signature will be required in order to have a legally enforceable electronic commerce transaction, which will honored to the fullest extent under law. The parties agree not to contest the validity or enforceability of Signed Documents under the provisions of any applicable laws, including any Statute of Frauds statutes, relating to whether certain agreements be in writing and signed by a party in order to be bound. Any such Signed Documents, if introduced as evidence in any legal or administrative proceeding, will be admissible as evidence to the same extent as business records, which originate and are maintained in documentary form. The provisions under this Electronic Commerce paragraph will be in addition to any other agreements entered into between Safety Central and Purchaser concerning electronic data interchange.
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Safety Central or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by SafetyCentral or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Safety Central. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site without specific permission from Safety Central or the copyright owner.
Copyright Infringement Policy
Intellectual Property (Trademarks & Copyrighted Material)
Violating our copyrights can, result in your website being banned by Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL and other search engines. We will may bring legal action against you. Please read below for more information.
All images and text on this website are copyright by SafetyCentral or their respective owners. Violation of copyright is a crime under United States law. Copyrights are also enforceable in other countries as a result of international treaties, provisions of which provide protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Acceptable Use. You may print pages of our website for your own personal use. That is the only acceptable reproduction of our copyrighted material. You may also link from your website to any page(s) on our website.
Unacceptable Use. Any other use of our text and/or graphics constitutes copyright infringement. Your use of our material is illegal even if you mention Safety Central as the source, or include the author's byline.
Safety Central continually monitors the Internet for illegal reproduction of our copyrighted material. We use proprietary methods as well as publicly available search tools and embedded security coding within selected images. New technology is making it quicker and easier than ever to identify instances of infringement.
When we find infringement, we will:
Invoice the website owner for a retroactive licensing fee. Our standard fee is $10 per day, per article or portion thereof.
File a notification with Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines that you have violated the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Search engines regularly remove DMCA violators from their database.
Contact you with a demand to immediately remove the infringing material from your website. If, upon notification of violation, you do not remove the offending content in a timely manner, we will:
Petition your web host to shut down your account. Most web hosting companies have "abuse" departments to handle such requests and will act quickly to avoid legal action.
Refer your violation to our law firm for appropriate action.
Copyright © 20012 Safety Central
1935 Airport Blvd, Red Bluff California 96080 U.S.A.
All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change our Store Policies, Terms and Conditions and Customer order Agreement at any time by posting the changes on the Website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
All customer online orders, special orders, mail orders and purchase orders are subject to these terms and conditions and all additional terms and conditions presented on or accompanying a Safety Central quotation or Safety Central order acknowledgment. Safety Central specifically rejects and customer disclaims all printed provisions in customer's online orders, special orders, mail orders and printed purchase orders including associated forms and/or documents. These terms and conditions, together with a Safety Central order acknowledgment shall constitute the entire agreement between Safety Central and customer with respect to any customer purchases and the materials and/or services provided hereunder. These terms and conditions supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations, written or oral. Any amendment of these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by Safety Central to be binding on Safety Central.
PURCHASE PRICE – The BUYER agrees to pay the total purchase price as advertised and/or specified at our online store and on all invoices. All invoices are due and payable as stated on the front of the invoice in the terms section. Buyer is responsible for the ultimate payment of all taxes which may be assessed or levied on or on account of Products sold hereunder to Buyer, whether termed a gross receipts tax, use tax, property tax, sales tax or otherwise. Where Buyer claims that a transaction is not subject to any such tax, that Buyer is exempt, or that Seller is not required to collect such tax, Buyer agrees to provide Seller with any documentation necessary to support such a claim, to allow Seller to document its decision not to collect such tax(es), and to indemnify and hold Seller harmless from and against any and all fines, penalties, interest, taxes, and other expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, incurred by Seller as a result of reliance upon Buyer's position.
The BUYER agrees to pay to Safety Central all costs related to the collection of any outstanding balance, including overhead allocated to employee effort and collection fees, legal fees, court costs, expenses incurred, and reasonable attorney's fees, should it be necessary to turn over your debt for collection, whether or not a suit has been filed.. You further agree to pay interest on your outstanding balance due at the rate of 1.5% Interest per month, 18% per annum (0.05% per day) or the maximum as permitted by law. The BUYER will be charged $25.00 for each NSF or canceled check. Furthermore
No agent, employee or representative of Safety Central has any authority to bind Safety Central to any affirmation, presentation, or warranty concerning the product(s) sold under this Agreement, unless the same is included within this written Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or rescinded only by a written instrument signed by the parties hereto or by their duly authorized agents. Waiver by Safety Central of any provision hereof in one instance shall not constitute a waiver as to any other instance.
The rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be construed and enforced in the state of California, in the County of Tahama and in accordance with the laws of the state of California.
All persons using this site for informational purposes or for the purpose of placing an order agrees to be legally bound by our stated policies, procedures, terms and conditions and customer order agreement in its entirely. You agree that Safety Central does not compete with large chain stores or specialty stores selling the exact or similar item at a lower price than ours. You further agree that prior to placing an order with Safety Central that you have researched, compared, inquired, investigated and obtained all the necessary information needed to properly evaluate and determine to purchase from this online store.
Furthermore, Safety Central shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to our web site. We reserve the right to terminate an order and restrict any persons from ordering from this site and all sites owned, operated and affiliated with Safety Central if we have reason to believe they have violated any stated policies, terms and conditions, and warranties including providing us with false information. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order due to suspected fraud, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, unauthorized coupon use, product availability, and price discrepancy. We reserve the right to charge fees or extra shipping charges for any product that is backordered. The posting of prices on our site is not an offer for sale of goods, and the order confirmation is not an acceptance of an offer to purchase goods. The contract for sale of goods between us and any customer is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any conduct by you that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You further agree that statements made that reflect negatively on SafetyCentral can be monetarily difficult to estimate and that you agree to pay such reasonable attorney fees, filing fees, court cost and damages as ascertained by a court of law. You agree to hold SafetyCentral harmless from defamatory, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, libelous, abusive, hateful, false, slanderous, threatening, malicious, racially, ethnically, or derogatory accusations or comments to us or about us in emails, chat rooms, shopping ratings, printed media or otherwise publicly viewed communications or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Venue for any action or proceeding arising out of this agreement, or alleged breach thereof, shall be solely in the County of Tahama, in the State of California.
Submissions (Products and Ideas)
Any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, inquiries, materials, feedback, or other information you provide us will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential and, by submitting such information, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such information in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, alone or as part of other works. You also acknowledge that your submission of information may not be returned and we may use your submission, and any ideas, concepts or know-how contained therein, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
Pricing and Discount Program
We work hard to make sure you save money every time you shop with us so you pay as less as possible and get more each time you order from Safetycentral.com™
Because we're the largest online seller of safety, survival, preparedness and health products, we're able to negotiate great prices on many of your favorite products and we pass on those savings to you. We also get some great exclusive deals on many items -- yet another reason to shop at safetycentral.com™. On top of this, we occasionally include discount dollar coupons for return customers to use for their next order. At safetycentral.com™ our Discount Dollars Program™ is a great way to save money. A Discount Dollars Coupon™ can save you even more on future orders --lowering our already low prices even more.
We are constantly looking for ways to lower our operating costs -- and we pass these savings on to you. Unlike major national chains, we don't have the costs of staffing and stocking thousands of corner stores. We pass on our lower costs to you in the form of consistently lower everyday prices whenever possible.
In addition to our low prices, we save you precious time -- and make it easy for you to shop without leaving your home or office. You can shop confidently at our safe, secure site knowing that you're saving money, time, and getting more value when you buy your favorite safety, survival, preparedness and health products from SafetyCentral.com™.
4. Customer Order Agreement
By making a purchase from us in this online store you have acknowledged that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in our companies customer order agreement, return policy, product warranty & suitability and purchaser responsibility agreement. In the event you refuse the delivery of your order(s) or are not present to receive your order(s) or cancel your order after it has left our facility, you authorize Safety Central to charge a handling fee of 25% of the merchandise total and that you accept all responsibility for shipping charges incurred.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders are subject to a minimum shipping charge.
Shipping charges quoted are not exact, some orders may be modified without prior notification after your order confirmation to reflect a decrease or increase in charges for actual shipping and handling fees assessed at time of shipment.
Be aware prior to authorizing an order that some Shipping & Handling charges may exceed the cost of the product(s) ordered. Dependant on the item(s) amount, value or nature of the items sent, or area of delivery, some orders will be sent with "signature required" or "adult signature required" and will not be left at shipping address. You agree to be responsible to be present for delivery of your order or reshipping, handling and or restocking fees will be charged. You agree to be responsible for charges of additional shipping and handling fees without prior notification as calculated by us, after receipt of your order(s) for extra large, bulky and heavy orders, and orders that require additional packaging time and material.
International Orders (Outside United States)
In addition to the foregoing Order terms, Purchaser represents that it is purchasing the products to be exported from the United States and importing them to the country specified in the purchase order. Purchaser agrees that the products will be shipped to that destination in compliance with the laws of such country. No re-export or diversion will occur. Purchaser will be responsible for obtaining and paying for all licenses, permits or similar governmental authorizations necessary for the exportation and importation of the product. All costs associated with exportation and importation of the product, including the selection and use of freight forwarders, will be the sole responsibility of Purchaser. At the time of Order, Purchaser agrees to inform Safety Central of any NAFTA or other certificates of origin or other special documentation, packaging or product marking or labeling, but Safety Central shall not be responsible for providing any such documentation, packaging, marking or labeling unless expressly agreed by SafetyCentral. Purchaser acknowledges that it is not an agent of Safety Central and agrees to comply with the applicable provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
5. Request For Quotation
Your request for quotation should include:
- * Your company information
- * Item number for each item
- * Brief description of the item
- * Desired quantity
- * Preferred shipping method
- * Shipping information
Quotes are valid for up to 30 days
Disclaimer: Quotes are valid for 30 days for items that are in stock. On occasion suppliers raise there prices for items which have been previously quoted, we therefore cannot be held responsible for quotes given within the 30 days in this instance.
Submit your Request for quotation to:
We accept Purchase Orders from most businesses, schools, organizations and government agencies. Please review the information below for submitting a Purchase Order. For additional questions about government, educational and corporate Purchase Orders, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Your Purchase Order should include:
- * Purchase Order number
- * Item number for each item
- * Brief description of the item
- * Desired quantity
- * Preferred shipping method
- * Billing / shipping information
- * Credit references such as bank information or business contacts
Purchase orders submitted for less than $150.00 will be charged an invoice processing fee of $25.00, unless prepaid by credit card or check, with the exception of purchase orders received from The Federal Government and state agencies.
To submit your Purchase Order:
Please submit your Purchase Order Form by FAX or mail to:
Preparedness Industries, Inc.
(dba) Safety Central
PO BOX 423
Gardnerville, NV 89410
Ph: 775 783-9610
FAX or mail your Purchase Order Form to:
Preparedness Industries, Inc.
(dba) Safety Central
PO BOX 423
Gardnerville, NV 89410
Ph: 775 783-9610
Payment for International Orders
International orders are subject to a $300.00 minimum (before shipping & handling)
All payments must be in US funds. Personal checks will not be accepted. PAYMENT IN FULL is required for all orders. US dollars only by international money order, bank check payable in the USA or wire transfer. Foreign checks are not accepted, unless they are bank checks payable at a bank in the USA.
Make check payable to: Preparedness Industries. Inc.
Bank: Email for details
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Order Instructions:
- All international order requests must be emailed to our corporate office at: email@example.com (do not order online)
- Upon receiving your request we will calculate the shipping charges and email you the total cost of products, shipping and estimated time of delivery.
- Faxed order request must contain the following information:
- Contact information
- Telephone numbers for shipping company
- Email address for us to contact you
- hipping address
- Product item numbers or description
- Item Quantity
- Desired time of delivery
Sales tax will be added to orders made within the state of California.
7. Credit card charges, Backorders
If an ordered item is not included in your package: We only charge you for products (not Backordered items) that are currently in stock and shipped. We do not automatically ship backorders. Please call at a later date to verify if the item is in stock before ordering again.
8. Privacy & Security Policy
Safety Central is part of the secure on-line Yahoo! Shopping network. Yahoo! is TRUSTe-certified, which means that your information will not end up in the wrong hands. As a part of the Yahoo! Shopping programming, visitors to our site are sent cookies, which help in the processing of orders. This information is secured and Safety Central does not sell or distribute our customer mailing list.